Tuesday 11 January 2011

Fifty Secrets. You have to be completely honest.

Re-post from Adiss' blog, http://disimplivity.blogspot.com

Zero - Who was your last text from?
Andy – my college mate. And no, she isn't a boy

One - Where was your default pic taken?
Bogor Agricultural University's Gymnasium

Two - Your relationship status?
I don't need it

Three - Have you ever lost a close friend?
Yes.

Four - What is your current mood?
Stressed out

Five - What's your brother(s)/sister(s) names?
Ikhsan, Hanifah, Aisyah, Fadhilah

Six - Where do you wish you were right now?
Sapporo, Japan

Seven - Have a crazy side?
99% of my personality

Eight - Ever had a near death experience?
Nope

Nine - Something you do a lot?
Watching anime and dorama's, downloading JPop videos

Ten - Angry at anyone?
Hmmm.. not exactly angry. rather disgust

Eleven - What's stopping you from going for the person you like?
He got a girlfriend TT^TT

Twelve - When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday

Fourteen - What do you think about when you are falling asleep?
All bad things happened to me, and how the hell could I fix them

Fifteen - What were you doing yesterday at 10:00 a.m.?
Watching Yuya Matsushita's PVs

Sixteen - Do you prefer light or dark hair on opposite sex ?
Dark

Seventeen - Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Uh..

Eighteen - What is/are your favorite song(s)?
Bird by Yuya Matsushita
Ima ai ni ikimasu by Kim Sang Bum
and many more

Nineteen - What are you doing right now?
If I didn't found these stupid questions maybe I'm already studying!!!!

Twenty - Who do you trust 100% right now?
I don't know.

Twenty-one - Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
I don't know. I found this shirt on my closet

Twenty-two - Heavy metal music?
Only classic and ballad!

Twenty-three - Are you currently missing someone in particular ?
I always do

Twenty-five - Who are you thinking about right now?
Kazehaya Shouta >w<)

Twenty-six - What should you be doing right now?
STUDYING! ITS ALMOST EXAM!!!

Twenty-seven - What are you listening to?
Trust Me ~ Yuya Matsushita (Durara! Anime Ending)

Twenty-eight - You need new jeans. Where do you go?
I never bought them on my own. So I don't know.

Twenty-nine - Who was the last person who yelled at you?
My mom

Thirty - Do you act differently around the person you like?
I cannot act like anything. I just gone melting.
But it was a long time ago. never going to happened again, I guess

Thirty-one - What is your natural hair color?
black.. rather brown

Thirty-two - Who was the last person to make you laugh?
stupidly, last night I was flipping through old files on my netbook and found this DBSK vid on sauna. and it was Park Myung Soo ho drove me crazy =_________=

Thirty-three - Who was the last person to make you angry?
I don't wanna talk about it

Thirty-four - Hello Kitty?
Cute

Thirty-five - Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Straight

Thirty-six - Hug anyone of opposite sex in past 24 hours ?
Never

Thirty-seven - One thing you want right now?
I got straight A on my exam! AMIN!

Thirty-nine - What does the 5th text in your inbox say?
announcement about AZG exams chapter

Forty-one - Are you happy with life right now?
Happiness is beyond all sadness I got

Forty-two - Are you currently jealous?
Always

Forty-three - When was last time someone of opposite sex made you have a real smile on your face?
yesterday..

Forty-four - How many pairs of converse do you own?
I hate expensive things that used low-paid labour. So no, I don't have any single pair

Forty-five - What do you miss the most about elementary school?
I don't need to learn for exam but my grade remains good

Forty-seven - Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now?
TOTALLY!

Forty-eight - What are you looking forward to?
New piano

Forty-nine - Does anyone like you right now?
I prefer to pretend not to know about this. I don't need to add new problem in my life.

Fifty - Lyrics to the song you're listening to?

Bird - Yuya Matsushita

hana mo kimo bokura mo kanashii
sora ni mukatte nobiru shika nai
utsumu kutabi ni bokura wa kizuku
soshite mata miageru

nemuru anata wa kanashi sou de
warui yume demo miteru youda
boku wa koko dayo tonari ni iruyo
dokoemo mou ikanai
HOW DO I LIVE WITHOUT YOU?

Hito wa mina sora wo miru
miagete wa me wo fuseru
itsuka mita aozora wo sagasezu ni nageku kedo
jiyuu sa to wagamama wo surikaete ikite kita
hoshi mo nai yoru no sora
yukuatemo mienai me de samayou

nani mo kowai mono nado nakatta
sore wa mamoru monoga nai dake
ashita no koto mo jyuunen saki mo ima no boku wa kowai yo
I NEED HUGGIN' MY SWEET HEART

hito wa mina sora ni naku
te wo hiroge yume wo miru
itsuka mita aozora wo
itsumade mo mamoru kedo

jiyuu ni habataki tobi mawaru kage ni
boku wa mou akogare tari shinai
dare mo jiyuu ja nai jiyuu tte sou ja nai
sora niwa michi ga nai dake

anata to iu sora no naka
boku dake wo tojikomete
mou dokoemo ikanai yo
mou dokonimo ikanai de

hito wa mina sora no naka
jiyuu to iu kago no naka
anata dake ireba ii
kono sora ni mou tsubasa wa
iranai

translation:
The flowers, the trees and us are all sad
Only heading towards the sky.
Each time we look down, we notice,
And then look up once again.

You looked sad while you were sleeping
As if you're having a bad dream
I'm here, right beside you
And I won't be going anywhere
HOW (would)DO I LIVE WITHOUT YOU?

Everyone looks up to the sky
Shielding their eyes while looking up
Looking at the blue sky
Searching while sighing
Freedom and Selfishness
Interchanges as I live
In a night sky without stars
My eyes wander because I can't find my destination

There is nothing to be afraid
That is only because there is nothing to protect
Things of tomorrow and things in ten years
Are things the present me fears
I NEED HUGGIN' MY SWEET HEART

Everyone cries towards the sky,
Lets hold out hands as dreams are found
The blue sky I see anytime
I protect it forever

Because of being able to spread out and fly freely
I don't yearn longingly anymore
Nobody really has freedom,
for that is not what "freedom" is.
Its just that the sky has no
boundaries

In the sky called "you", where only i am locked up.
I'm not going anywhere,
So please don't go anywhere either.

All of the people are in the sky
Inside the cage that is called "Freedom"
Having only you is alright
Amongst this sky,I don't need wings anymore

Thanks for reading~

You could repost this with your own answer J

No comments:

Post a Comment